Gasoline Concrete Power Trowel for Sale (HMR-80)
|FOB Price:||US $200 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||5 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5 Pieces||US $200/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500 PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Power trowel machine
- 11 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Product Package
- Product Table
- Model NO.: HMR-80
- Engine: Honda Gx160 5.5HP
- Blade Size: 150*270mm
- Trademark: KZW
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 84306100
- Productg Name: Gasoline Concrete Power Trowel for Sale
- Blade Qty: 4PCS
- Working Dia: 780mm
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: China
Professionally HMR-80/30" Gasoline Concrete Power trowel machine
The KZW walk behind power trowel imparts a smooth surface finish to the freshly-poured concrete slabs while improving the efficiency of surface treatment. At our company, you can find an assortment of such power trowels that are able to work on large concrete slabs with a radius varying from 3m to 6m. The use of a special adjustment system is essentially to ensure the flatness of the concrete surface. The large gearbox is intended for applications where large rotational torque and high speed finishing are required. The size of work area is an important factor to consider since our trowel is ideally suited for use on large slabs. To buy a proper troweling machine suitable for your job, you also need to consider the type of concrete mix and job site weather conditions, or if there are obstructions and narrow walkways on the site.
The power trowel is used to flatten the concrete slab to create a shiny, polished surface. It is commonly seen on concrete pouring sites where the concrete needs to be properly settled to form an interior floor or patio for a deck. The trowel features a single blade or multiple blades that rotate in a safety cage. Depending on the size of your job size, you can either choose a walk behind version or ride-on type. Rotating blades are generally 24 to 46 inches long. They take three forms: floating, finishing, or combined.
1. Independent rotating flywheel, allowing operation in tight corners and in confined spaces.
2. Foldable handle for easy transportation and storage.
3. Lifting hook is available as standard.
4. Over-built gearbox assure long service life.
5. Heavy-weight design to assure a superior finish.
6. Height adjustable handle, assures operator comfortable and easy control.
7. Centrifugal saftely switch, shuts the engine down in the event of the opertor loosing control.
8. Screw control ensures precise blade adjustment.
9. Throttle control is available as optional
|Engine Model||HONDA GX160||Lonxin GF200||Robin EY20|
|Engine type||4-stroke 25°Single-cylinder with Air-cooled|
|Working speed||70~130 RPM|
|Blade size||270*150mm (10.5*6")|
|Cluth type||Automatic centrifugal clutch|
|N.W / G.W||64KGS / 84KGS|
|Packing size||81X 81 X 75 CM||81 X 81 X 75 CM||81 X 81 X 80 CM|
* Optional Engine:
2. Kohler Ch260 6.0HP
3. SUBARU EX17 6.0HP