Concrete Trowel Machine for Sale (HMR-80/30")
|FOB Price:||US $278 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||5 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5 Pieces||US $278/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: HMR-80
- Shotcrete Type: Semi-Dry
- Structure: Cylinder Type
- Feeding Height: 80mm
- Certification: ISO9001: 2000, CE
- Color: Yellow
- Engine: Honda Gx160
- Blade: 270*150mm
- Weight: 75kgs
- Transport Package: Hob with Carton
- Origin: Ningbo, China
- Type: Compacting Equipment
- Machining Process: Assembly
- Productivity: 90㎡/h
- Vibrating Amplitude: 2.4mm
- Condition: New
- Product Name: Concrete Trowel Machine for Sale
- Engine Power: 5.5HP
- Working Dia: 780mm
- Trademark: KZW
- Specification: CE Approved
- HS Code: 84306100
A power trowel is used to create a level, smooth finish on a large, flat area of concrete, such as an interior floor, or a poured patio slab for a deck. They use single or multiple blades that rotate in a safety cage. Use a pushable concrete power trowel or riding model based on the size of your job. Blades measure from 24 to 46 inches long and come in three types: floating, finish and combined.
1. Over-built gearbox assures long service life.
2. Heavy-weight design to assure a service finish.
3. Height adjustable handle, dead-man switch available, assures operator comfort & easy control.
4. Lifting tube as standard feature allows trowel to be transported on the jo-site with only twopeople.
5. Centrifugal safety switch, shuts the engine down in the event of the operator loosing control of the unit.
6. Screw control ensues precise blade adjustment.
7. Safety designed gtuard ring.
8. Lifting hook is available as optional.
9. Throttle control is available as optional.
|Engine Model||HONDA GX160||Lonxin GF200||Robin EY20|
|Engine type||4-stroke 25°Single-cylinder with Air-cooled|
|Working speed||70~130 RPM|
|Blade size||270*150mm (10.5*6")|
|Cluth type||Automatic centrifugal clutch|
|N.W / G.W||75KGS / 87KGS|
|Packing size||86 X 86 X 75 CM||86 X 86 X 75 CM||86 X 86 X 80 CM|
* Optional Engine:
2. Kohler Ch260 6.0HP
3. SUBARU EX17 6.0HP