Kerosene Oil Engine Water Pump (KP80)
|FOB Price:||US $150 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $150/ Piece|
- Model NO.: KP-80
- Air Engine Type: Kerosene
- Transmission: Direct Connection Transmission
- Product Name: Kerosene Oil Engine Water Pump
- Engine Power: 5.0HP
- Transport Package: carton
- Origin: China
- Type: Self-priming Pump With Inner Recirculation
- Theory: Water Ring Type
- Structure: The Slide
- Engine Type: Lb20
- Trademark: KZW
- Specification: 3"
The kerosene oil engine water pump is a self-prime centrifugal water pump, which burnt kerosene, but start by the oil. Then engine with the pump set together. There are several models by the different head size.
1. The kerosene water pump consumes minimum amount of oil while delivering maximum power output. It is lightweight and generates little noise during running.
2. The self-priming pump comes with an air-cooled, 4-stroke gasoline engine that features an overhead valve.
3. Enclosed casing
4. Ease of operation
5. The pump does not need any other power source. It provides safe, reliable functioning.
6. This device is commonly used to pump water for irrigation or industry use.
|Item||Kerosene Engine Water Pump|
|Motor||Air-cooled, 4-stroke, single-cylinder|
|Motor Power||Ray-out 5.0HP||Ray-out 5.0HP|
|Fuel||Kerosene & gasoline when starting(90#)|
|Tank Capacity||Kerosene 3.4L Gasoline 0.17L Lubricating oil 0.6L|
|Flow Rate||30m3 /h||60m3 /h|
|Start-up Method||Recoil start||Recoil start|
|Shaft Seal||Carbon ceramic||Carbon ceramic|
|Pump Inner Face||Aluminum||Aluminum|