Concrete Trowel Machines, Concrete Power Trowels, Edging Power Trowel manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Gasoline Power Trowel (HMR-120 /46"), 2018 New Design 18000 R/Min High-Frequency Concrete Vibrator, 2018 New Design 50Hz High-Frequency Concrete Vibrator and so on.
|Min. Order / Reference FOB Price||5 Pieces||US $499/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||3000 PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Type:||Concrete Trowel Machine|
Professionally HMR-120/46" Gasoline Power trowel machine
The HMR-120 1200mm concrete power trowel has the largest body among all the trowel series. Equipped with the Honda GX270 engine, the machine can maintain a maximum surface processing speed even in the situation where the concrete slab is extremely thick. Novel design of shock-absorbing operating lever gives ease of operation and ideal surface polishing effect.
A power trowel is used to create a level, smooth finish on a large, flat area of concrete, such as an interior floor, or a poured patio slab for a deck. They use single or multiple blades that rotate in a safety cage. Use a pushable concrete power trowel or riding model based on the size of your job. Blades measure from 24 to 46 inches long and come in three types: floating, finish and combined.
1. Independent rotating flywheel, allowing operation in tight corners and in confined spaces.
2. Foldable handle for easy transportation and storage.
3. Lifting hook is available as standard.
4. Over-built gearbox assure long service life.
5. Heavy-weight design to assure a superior finish.
6. Height adjustable handle, assures operator comfortable and easy control.
7. Centrifugal saftely switch, shuts the engine down in the event of the opertor loosing control.
8. Screw control ensures precise blade adjustment.
9. Throttle control is available as optional
|Engine||Air-cooled. 4-stroke, single cylinder|
|Engine Type||Petrol, Honda GX270||Chinese Petrol Engine||Bring& Stratton||Kohler CH395|
|Rotor Diameter cm (in)||120|
|Number of Blades||4|
|Finish Blades cm(in)||40*15|
* Optional Engine:
2. Kohler Ch260 6.0HP
3. SUBARU EX17 6.0HP